Monday 9 March 2015

February

Hello,

I know I’m coming late, but better late then ever. Last time I posted, my graph was going up and down which I was finding kind of frustrating. So I went on reviewing my stats and one point that instantly popped out was the difference between my 1º and 2º place finishes, in the stakes I previously played, I had way more winnings than 2º places, but now the opposite was happening. There is a huge difference in profit between 1º and 2º place, so it is of major importance to maximize our edge in heads up play.

So basically I tried to spend some time studying and applying a decent strategy for my heads up play, something that I haven’t really done before (I must admit sometimes I felt kind of lost coming to this phase). I reduced the amount of tables back to two and finally managed to get my graph going up during the last week of February, ending the month with 291,10$ profit.



Eventually I got back to 6 tabling, with the difference that now I play in sets instead of automatically opening a table once I get out of a game. And so far it seems the best set up. I keep a better control of my game as all the tables are with similar blinds, and I also keep a decent notion of how much I’m winning/losing during session. Overall I feel more focused.

As for the rest, I’m afraid I haven’t played almost nothing so far this month, just a couple sessions. I hope to get back on rhythm next week. I would like to go up in stakes till the end of the month but for now I’ll give it a go playing on stars trying to get an entry to the tournament (u know which).


Good luck to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment