Monday, 9 March 2015

February

Hello,

I know I’m coming late, but better late then ever. Last time I posted, my graph was going up and down which I was finding kind of frustrating. So I went on reviewing my stats and one point that instantly popped out was the difference between my 1º and 2º place finishes, in the stakes I previously played, I had way more winnings than 2º places, but now the opposite was happening. There is a huge difference in profit between 1º and 2º place, so it is of major importance to maximize our edge in heads up play.

So basically I tried to spend some time studying and applying a decent strategy for my heads up play, something that I haven’t really done before (I must admit sometimes I felt kind of lost coming to this phase). I reduced the amount of tables back to two and finally managed to get my graph going up during the last week of February, ending the month with 291,10$ profit.



Eventually I got back to 6 tabling, with the difference that now I play in sets instead of automatically opening a table once I get out of a game. And so far it seems the best set up. I keep a better control of my game as all the tables are with similar blinds, and I also keep a decent notion of how much I’m winning/losing during session. Overall I feel more focused.

As for the rest, I’m afraid I haven’t played almost nothing so far this month, just a couple sessions. I hope to get back on rhythm next week. I would like to go up in stakes till the end of the month but for now I’ll give it a go playing on stars trying to get an entry to the tournament (u know which).


Good luck to you all!

2 comments:

  1. Situs Judi Poker Dan Domino Online Uang Asli Indonesia Terpercaya
    Situs Judi Poker Dan Domino Online Uang Asli Indonesia Terpercaya
    Situs Judi Poker Dan Domino Online Uang Asli Indonesia Terpercaya
    Situs Judi Poker Dan Domino Online Uang Asli Indonesia Terpercaya
    Situs Judi Poker Dan Domino Online Uang Asli Indonesia Terpercaya
    Situs Judi Poker Dan Domino Online Uang Asli Indonesia Terpercaya
    Situs Judi Poker Dan Domino Online Uang Asli Indonesia Terpercaya
    Situs Judi Poker Dan Domino Online Uang Asli Indonesia Terpercaya
    Situs Judi Poker Dan Domino Online Uang Asli Indonesia Terpercaya
    Situs Judi Poker Dan Domino Online Uang Asli Indonesia Terpercaya
    Situs Judi Poker Dan Domino Online Uang Asli Indonesia Terpercaya
    Situs Judi Poker Dan Domino Online Uang Asli Indonesia Terpercaya
    Situs Judi Poker Dan Domino Online Uang Asli Indonesia Terpercaya
    Situs Judi Poker Dan Domino Online Uang Asli Indonesia Terpercaya
    Situs Judi Poker Dan Domino Online Uang Asli Indonesia Terpercaya
    Situs Judi Poker Dan Domino Online Uang Asli Indonesia Terpercaya
    Situs Judi Poker Dan Domino Online Uang Asli Indonesia Terpercaya
    Situs Judi Poker Dan Domino Online Uang Asli Indonesia Terpercaya
    Situs Judi Poker Dan Domino Online Uang Asli Indonesia Terpercaya
    Situs Judi Poker Dan Domino Online Uang Asli Indonesia Terpercaya
    Situs Judi Poker Dan Domino Online Uang Asli Indonesia Terpercaya
    Situs Judi Poker Dan Domino Online Uang Asli Indonesia Terpercaya
    Situs Judi Poker Dan Domino Online Uang Asli Indonesia Terpercaya
    Situs Judi Poker Dan Domino Online Uang Asli Indonesia Terpercaya

    ReplyDelete