Tuesday 20 January 2015

My Poker Blog

Hello everyone!

So I decided to start this blog not only to keep track of my progress but also, and mainly, to keep me in the right direction. My biggest issues in poker have been, I believe, the lack of focus and discipline, and probably the absence of a plan or objective.

My experience with poker has been mostly recreational, I've known poker for about six years, I created my first account back when I was in university and i played only freerolls for about two years. At some point I made my first deposit of 10€ and since then I've made several small deposits that never led me anywhere… I finished university, got a job and got no time for poker. Though I've always followed the game, and my fav players around the tables.

So I should probably clarify the title of my blog, well besides the fact that I do love Pink Floyd, I guess I’m truly uncomfortably numb. You know, I've studied, like I was supposed to, I got a job like I was supposed to, then I got another job, both with pay checks that will never give me the life I want to live. And what? Am I supposed to do that till... i get old and retire?

I don’t know if poker will change things, but I surely want to give it a try. 


I’ll post again till the end of the week with the details of my game plan, you can expect posts of my progress, such as graphs, strategies, goals,...=P

No comments:

Post a Comment